Many New Hampshire charities conduct fundraisers to support their charitable missions.
Charitable Trusts UnitCommunity Benefit Plans – 2022
The following community benefits plans have been received by the Director of Charitable Trusts. To review a report, please click on the name of the charity below. Paper copies of any plan may be requested by contacting the Charitable Trusts Unit at (603) 271-3591. There is a .25 per page charge. The plans are available for public inspection Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Attorney General's Office, 1 Granite Place South, Concord NH.
If a health care charitable trust posts its community benefits plan on its website, the link to that site is provided. Be advised that the plan posted on their website may be an abbreviated version of the plan. If you have any questions, contact the charitable trust or this office. For those health care charitable trusts that have not posted their plans, copies of the plans will be mailed upon request.
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Amoskeag Health
- Androscoggin Valley Home Care Services
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
- Cedarcrest, Inc.
- Cheshire Medical Center
- Community Crossroads
- Concord Hospital
- Concord Hospital-Franklin
- Concord Hospital-Laconia
- Core Physicians, LLC
- Cottage Hospital
- Dental Health Works of Cheshire County
- Elliot Heath System
- Elliot Hospital
- Elliot Professional Services Network, Inc.
- Elliot Physician Network
- Mary & John Elliot Charitable Foundation
- VNA of Manchester & Southern NH, Inc.
- VNA Home Health & Hospice Inc.
- VNA Personal Services, Inc.
- Exeter Hospital, Inc.
- Granite VNA
- Home Health & Hospice Care
- Home Healthcare, Hospice & Community Services
- Lake Sunapee Home Care and Hospice
- Lake Sunapee Community Health Services
- Lake Sunapee Region Visiting Nurse Association
- Lamprey Health Care
- Littleton Regional Healthcare
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Foundation at North Conway, Inc.
- The Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Mental Health Center of Southern New Hampshire
- Foundation Medical Partners
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- Surgery Center of Greater Nashua
- Mid-State Health Center
- Monadnock Community Hospital
- Nashua Regional Cancer Center DBA Radiation Center of Greater Nashua
- New London Hospital Association, Inc.
- Northern Human Services
- Pemi-Baker Hospice Home Health
- Rannie Webster Foundation dba Webster at Rye
- Riverbend Community Mental Health
- Rockingham Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice
- Seacoast Mental Health Center
- Spear Memorial Hospital
- Sullivan County Oral Health Collaborative
- Taylor Community
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Vermont & NH, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse Association of Franklin
- Visiting Nurse Home Care & Hospice of Carroll County
- Weeks Medical Center
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Wentworth Home for the Aged
- Wentworth Senior Living
- West Central Behavioral Health
Charitable Trusts Unit
New Hampshire Department of Justice
1 Granite Place South | Concord, NH | 03301