Many New Hampshire charities conduct fundraisers to support their charitable missions.
Charitable Trusts UnitCommunity Benefit Plans – 2021
The following community benefits plans have been received by the Director of Charitable Trusts. To review a report, please click on the name of the charity below. Paper copies of any plan may be requested by contacting the Charitable Trusts Unit at (603) 271-3591. There is a .25 per page charge. The plans are available for public inspection Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Attorney General's Office, 1 Granite Place South, Concord NH.
If a health care charitable trust posts its community benefits plan on its website, the link to that site is provided. Be advised that the plan posted on their website may be an abbreviated version of the plan. If you have any questions, contact the charitable trust or this office. For those health care charitable trusts that have not posted their plans, copies of the plans will be mailed upon request.
- Amoskeag Health
- Androscoggin Valley Home Care Services
- Cedarcrest, Inc.
- Cheshire Medical Center
- Concord Hospital
- Concord Hospital-Laconia
- Concord Hospital-Franklin
- Core Physicians, LLC
- Cornerstone VNA
- Dental Health Works of Cheshire County, Inc.
- Elliot Health System
- Elliot Hospital
- Elliot Professional Services Network, Inc
- Elliot Physician Network
- Mary & John Elliot Charitable Foundation
- VNA of Manchester & Southern NH, Inc
- VNA Home Health & Hospice, Inc
- VNA Personal Services, Inc
- Exeter Hospital
- Home Health and Hospice Care
- Hunt Community
- Lakes Region Visiting Nurse Association
- Lake Sunapee Home Care and Hospice
- Mental Health Center for Southern NH d/b/a Center for Life Management
- Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Metro Health Foundation of NH, Inc.
- Morrison Hospital Association
- Rannie Webster Foundation d/b/a Webster at Rye
- Riverbend Community Mental Health, Inc.
- Rockingham Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice
- Seacoast Mental Health Center
- Southern NH Health Systems, Inc.
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- Foundation Medical Partners
- Surgery Center of Greater Nashua
- Spear Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Community
- Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of Vermont & NH, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse Association of Franklin
- Visiting Nurse Home Care & Hospice of Carroll County
- West Central Behavioral Services
Charitable Trusts Unit
New Hampshire Department of Justice
1 Granite Place South | Concord, NH | 03301