New Hampshire Department of Justice
New Hampshire Department of Justice - an official New Hampshire Government Web site
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size


All charitable non-profit organizations, with the exception of churches, are required to register with and report to the Attorney General. Once the organization is registered, it is required to file annual financial reports with the Attorney General. An organization's status as "registered" with the Charitable Trusts Unit does not necessarily reflect the disciplinary status of the entity with any other state entity or the Internal Revenue Service. If you have specific questions about a registered organization, please contact the Charitable Trusts Unit.

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

New Hampshire Department of Justice | 33 Capitol Street | Concord, NH | 03301
Telephone: 603-271-3658